Understand, research, analyze, propose and reach consensus on what we want to achieve and which meanings we want to associate with the brand:
- » Strategic analysis, market research.
- » Self assessment (for personal brands).
- » Brand architecture.
- » Brand identity definition and positioning.
Create and agree on the voice of the brand
- » Naming.
- » Taglines.
- » Key messages.
- » Tone of voice.
Create the codes that help identify and visually differentiate brands from others:
- » Logos, colours and typography for all types of brands (personal, corporate, product, service).
- » Visual style: graphics, photographs or illustrations that help establish the uniqueness of each brand.
Create the online identity that is congruent with the brand idea and with its verbal and visual expression:
- » Web sites.
- » E-mail signatures, digital newsletters.
- » Presence and conversation in social networks.
- » Personalized blogs.
Internalizing the brand
Brand culture and internalization of values:
- » Launching events.
- » Workshops using spontaneous theatre techniques to break the ice, involve people and generate interactive and educational means of expression.
- » Brand books to explore and work the soul of the brand in a creative fashion.
Design and develop all the necessary tools to fully express the brand:
- » Stationary.
- » Signposting.
- » Packaging.
- » Interior design.
- » Techniques of body language and expression/voice (personal brands).
Creation of manuals
Systematized brand tools:
- » Mini manuals, corporate identity and product manuals.
- » Downloads centre.